[amibroker] Re: Automatically backfill on Amibroker start

Yeah, I've read the manual tons of times over. Maybe I'm missing
something so please enlighten me.

My RT quote window is blank. I have about 50 symbols that I track and
about 20 of them are futures. So, do I manually add all 50 symbols
into the real-time quote window? When futures rollover, do I need to
manually add them back to the real-time quote window again?

What's the best way to get all 50 symbols in the RT quote window? I
don't think Amibroker allows multiple selection using Ctrl+select
button on the tree. I'm hoping I can just select the "ALL" root and
"Add to RT Quote window".

The only quick way I see is to add all symbols to watchlist then add
watchlist into the RT Quote window. Only problem is, I have to add 50
symbols manually into the watchlist to begin with.

Thanks.

**** IMPORTANT ****