[amibroker] Re: Someone please guide me

You can use Ref to move it forward or backward. But it is dangerous
to move it forward and will not work correctly on the last bar. Try
Plot( Ref(CP1, 1), "CP1"...., Then try Plot( Ref(CP1, -1), "CP1"....,
and see which you like better.

Barry

 --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Vinay Gakkhar." <vgakkhar@xxx>

**** IMPORTANT ****