[amibroker] learning amibroker coding for indicators etc.

 I am new to AmiBroker, not really a computer person and know nothing about programing etc.  So I was wondering, starting at zero and knowing nothing about programing what is the best and easiest way to learn more about programing indicators etc. in AmiBroker?
 I am not really looking to become a programing expert, but wanting to be able to understand what is going on in the codes and why.  And also maybe down the road be able to do some of my own indicators-codes.   Or at least if I need something coded I would know enought to explain to others what I am looking for.
Also what is AmiBroker indicator programing close to as far as regular computer programing?
 I know in most stuff you start with the basics and work up.  If programing is the same.  Where and how do I get started the right way?

 Any hints on how to go about getting general knowledge on this and how others that started, knowing nothing did it, would be helpfull.

Also are there any here that do simple indicator programing for fun?
As probably most do.  I have a ton of ideas, but don't even know where to start.  yet.

 Thanks for any help.
 Lynn

**** IMPORTANT ****