[amibroker] Re: Stop Loss based on equity

Refer to "AmiBroker Custom Backtester Interface.pdf" in the Files
section of this group, posted by gp_sydney:

http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/4MUQScTOe79GNNV-
ZkLEVgZrQsvpi7UryW1IV34jAcr5MrdKVujCnYWixQTKH2jURoJKyDJobZlG0ZMwEvdBvx
nggD5xMLok/AmiBroker%20Custom%20Backtester%20Interface.pdf

You can monitor portfolio equity on a bar by bar basis in custom
backtester code. If equity falls below your threshold, iterate through
the list of open positions and close them out using the low level
custom backtester API:

http://www.amibroker.com/guide/a_custombacktest.html

Mike

**** IMPORTANT ****