[amibroker] Re: Show Donchian Channel on Chart

I'm late to this party, but if you haven't puzzled this out by now,
the Donchian Channel is listed under the "Bands" (not "Indicators")
part of "Charts" in the recent AB iterations.  Just drag-and-drop onto
your chart, adjusting the number of periods as needed using parameters.

S.