RE: [amibroker] Re: Show Donchian Channel on Chart

Hi,

All I did was take your formula and add Plot(C,"", etc. It plots ok here
without buy sell arrows. The below formula copy to the formula editor,
verify and apply to a new/old chart, works here. If that doesn't work then
you might want to send a picture of what you get on your screen, please feel
free to do it directly. Also remember I am not a programmer, just learned by
trying and watching this list.

pds=30;
DonchianUpper =HHV(Ref(H,-1),pds);
DonchianLower = LLV(Ref(L,-1),pds);
DonchianMiddle = (DonchianUpper+DonchianLower)/2;

Plot(DonchianUpper,"DU",colorBlue,styleLine);
Plot(DonchianMiddle,"DM",colorGreen,styleLine);
Plot(DonchianLower,"DL",colorRed,styleLine);

Buy = H > Ref(HHV(H,30),-1);
BuyPrice = Ref(HHV(H,30),-1);
Sell = L < Ref(LLV(L,30),-1);
SellPrice = Ref(LLV(L,30),-1);

Buy = ExRem(Buy,Sell);
Sell = ExRem(Sell,Buy);

Plot(C,"",colorGreen,styleBar| styleThick);

Jerry Gress
Stockton, Ca.