[amibroker] Re: TJ--Account Manager

Since nobody else seems to care, I'll chime in and say that I also
think that the Account Manager has the potential to become much more
useful.  I realize that it is probably not core functionality and this
thread's lack of interest probably gives the answer ( :) ) but it
would be nice to know what the future plans may be.

Tuzo

**** IMPORTANT ****