Re: [amibroker] Resonance

Aren't you confusing physics with emotion?

And pray tell, whatever is the "natural frequency of the market"?
Whatever it is, the frequency of ups and downs recently surely must
have gone way past that.  I don't have data back far enough to prove
it, but I think it is very unlikely that this period of percentage
moves in both directions has ever been seen before.

Like I was saying several days ago: The only defense here is reduced
position size.  Greatly reduced, I'd say.

Yuki

h> Seems to me that we are seeing resonance in the market swings.  For
h> some reason the ups and downs have come at a frequency which is close
h> to the natural frequency of the market.  Unless we get some damping the
h> amplitude will reach a level where something fails.

h>                                                    Herb

**** IMPORTANT ****