[amibroker] To retrieve a recorded zoom in a layout

Hello,

A question concerning layout. (v 5.17)

I created a new blank chart and I put four floating windows over the
blank chart.
The four floating windows are with fours different time unit, same
symbol, four different zoom.

I saved in a layout (local layouts). So I have a default layout and a "4
windows 4 UT" layout.

If I come back to my default layout (also in local layouts), then I
display again another layout, I lose the zoom settings in the four
windows. Which is more, my default layout comes back to a recorded zoom
sometimes, and sometimes to a default zoom.

What did I miss to retrieve my zoom settings every time I call back my
layout ?

I saw http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_sheets.html, but nothing about
the zoom state.

Any help will be appreciate.