[amibroker] Simple?Effective?Protected? trading system?

Dear All,

I am new in amibroker. I have read some of your articles and reviewed
your valuable resources. These are extra-ordinary.

As a new user of amibroker and a trader. I want to ask all respected
members about the best trading system. I know this may be an old
topic. But this is so valuable question that can be discussed
repeatedly.

The Simple, Effective and Protected Trading system: Own View

As novice, I start my analysis from the basic market rules based on
demand and supply. This relationship determines the market price of
any stock. If, it is true, then, I should include a demand indicator
(qualitative)- like uptrend or not, news, information i.e.
speculations. On the other hand, Stochastic %D and %K will be good
indicator to show short-term demand supply of a stock.

So the trading system is

First, pick all stocks those have below 5, 10, 15 and 30 (or pick any
appropriate you think in a given market condition) stochastic value
(if you have huge number of stocks, this system is not simple. I am
trading in such a stock market which has 300 companies only).

Second, Analyse the trend, if it is in up trend, or has demand in
market with some speculations, select it.

For holding a stock: as long as, this uptrend remains, hold your stock

For selling a stock: Follow the track of this uptrend when stop. a

I know some of you are laughing to read such argument. But this is
the simple, protected and effective (not so much, some stocks which
has not below stochastic, has left out from my analysis)

Space of Improvement:

     1.	Find more reliable indicator than Stochastic or use any
combination of indicators

     2.	Any quantitative reliable technique to find out the trend
(both up and down)

     3.	To develop an appropriate holding and selling system.

I am requesting all of the members of our user community. Please give
your valuable comments and suggestions to develop a simple (easy to
use and understandable), protected (less risky) and effective (more
profitable) trading system. It will be a great help for new user and
trader of this community. I am expecting your all out cooperation in
this regard.

Sincerely yours,
Tanzir

**** IMPORTANT ****