[amibroker] Re: How to get "total net position value" in backtester for market neutral syste

You can change the signal information before calling
ProcessTradeSignals (e.g. set position size to zero to cancel the
signal, change the position score to alter the rank - I haven't tried
that one yet though).

Otherwise, perhaps Tomasz's answer will serve your needs.

Mike

**** IMPORTANT ****