Re[2]: [amibroker] Is it possible to add the RT-Open to an EOD DB?

Title: Re[2]: [amibroker] Is it possible to add the RT-Open to an EOD DB?

Thanks Tomasz,

Sorry to be so dense... I should have mentioned that we are using PD and QP EOD data.

Does this mean I have to set up a new AmiQuote dataBase with a separate and custom download procedure?

I am looking for a way that does not require procedural changes, i.e. the code should automatically use the open when it is run during RTH, and not at other times.

Thanks,

herman