Re: [amibroker] Fundamentals and Information Window

Are you referring to the commentary window?

//      CommentaryWindow.afl
//
//      An example of using the Commentary Window.
//
//      Perform whatever calculations are needed.

FMA = MA(C,3);
SMA = MA(C,20);
Diff = FMA - SMA;

//      Write debugging information to the Commentary Window.
"The values of the two moving averages are: ";
WriteVal (FMA, 1.4);
WriteVal (SMA, 1.4);

//      Combining text with variables.
"The difference between them is: " + WriteVal(Diff,1.4);
//Figure 5.6 Commentary Window