[amibroker] Re: symbol format for IB DX futures

The format is DXZ8-NYBOT-FUT. If you need to add USD then you are
using he wrong version of TWS and IB.DLL. The recent AB changes
should have corrected changes in TWS that caused this problem. I just
used the above symbol and back filled 30 days. I used the auto
trading interface and was able to place an order and get it filled.
If you are using the IB auto trading interface you will also need to
download the latest version of that. The following three versions are
needed to fix the problem.

I am using TWS 888.3, IB.DLL 1.8.2 and IBController 1.0.8.

Barry

**** IMPORTANT ****