Re: [amibroker] Re: A question for Dr Howard Bandy

Hi Richard --

I keep in touch with Nelson Freeburg from time to time, and I was a subscriber of his for quite a long time, but I do not now subscribe to his newsletter.  So, I will need to know more about which of his systems you are referring to -- he has described many.  If I have the newsletter it in which he describes the systems you are interested in, I will try to answer you.  His material is copyrighted, so it cannot be posted.  But you can ask a contract programmer (such as myself) to write a system you have legal access to into AFL code for you.  The resulting code can be used by you, but cannot be posted or distributed without Nelson's permission.

Thanks,
Howard