[amibroker] Re: Make AB Available on Flash Drives

Well, I tried that and now my premium data installation is smoked. I
have been working for the past two hours to try and get it back. I
have no idea why this would have affected by premium data
installation. The data is there, I have local database enabled and the
US Premium data folder contains about 700 mb of data. I just can't get
it to display in my charts. The charts show no data available. And the
for some reason the integration script is not available under tools
menu anymore. I have no idea how that turned up missing but I have
tried 6 different times to re-install the integration scripts and
cannot get it to appear under the tools menu in AB like it did prior
to the attempt at installing to the flash drive. I am now going to
make a backup copy of the Amiborker program folder and do a complete
uninstall/reinstall and see if I can rebuild this thing from scratch.
Not the most profitable way to be spending my evening but I have no
choice at this point.