[amibroker] Re: IB plugin 1.8.0 released

Tomasz,

When I open AmiBroker with the IB Demo TWS and the BrokerIB active
the message area at the bottom of the screen tells me it's
downloading backfill data. Also an Alert message appears that says
Demo accounts are only allowed 1 week of backfill.

Doesn't this indicate that IB Demo account has backfill?

It's tremendously slow. Something like 12 bars an hour, with many
retries. When you have data in the database, Backfilling is still
performed on opening AmiBroker, but you can cancel the backfil.

It's the accuracy of the data that I don't like. Yesterday, Sunday
October 19th, 2008, at 5:11 (U.S. CDT) Finam and Daily FX both had a
close on the EURUSD of 1.5236 and the IB Demo bid was 1.8649.

Until I can get a resolution of these prices, I don't plan on trying
to use the AmiBroker to Interactive Boker service.

Bill

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> DEMO accounts don't have backfill.
> Only true accounts (both actual trading account and paper trading)
have.