[amibroker] Re: Make AB Available on Flash Drives

Ok, now that I have this flash drive. How is it that I install
Amibroker on it so it can run on any Window's PC?
Do I just copy the program folder and open the broker.exe file
directly from the flash drive? Or do I run the installation program to
install it on the flash drive?
Thanks again.

  Pete  :-)

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> If you wish, you can copy registry key to keep the toolbar settings.
> Any flash drive is fine, it does not need to be U3.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

drive after each use and then to the target computer when switching or
does the U3 do this?

>   Also, can any flash drive work or does it have to be U3?

>   On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 12:51 PM, Pete <dryheat3@xxx> wrote:
>
>     That's all I had to know. I haven't purchased one yet and was just
>     doing some research on the possibilities. Given your response below
>     I'm on my way to go pick one up!
>     Thanks Tomasz!
>
>      Pete  :-)
>

>     --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@> wrote:
>     >
>     > You can install AmiBroker on U3 device already.
>     > There are very few and minor things that are stored in registry
>     > such as toolbar position, that does not present any practical
obstacle
>     > in working from U3.
>     >
>     > Best regards,