Re: [amibroker] Re: Question about Scaling In and out

You use SetPositionSize to define the amount to be traded for each
signal type. See example in the help files of AB for this function

You will need to use the custom backtest to limit the trades to the
50% of equity invested.

--
Cheers
Graham Kav