[amibroker] CSI data in Amibroker

I'm using Amibroker 4.6 and just got CSI data subscription.  While
trying to export data from CSI to ab it seems to take hours to import
the AmiBrokerExport.csv file.  Monitoring the program shows memory and
cpu usage of Broker.exe varies but it never finishes.  I remeber years
ago there was a dedicated plugin for CSI.  Any suggestions are
appreciated!

**** IMPORTANT ****