From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of sidhartha70
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 10:28 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Corrupted Layout

Hi All,

It seems a simple syntax error in some code I have is causing AB to
hang... the most annoying part of this problem is that I now have what
is effectively a corrupted layout which hangs AB everytime I start it up.
To try and solve the problem I have tried deleting all .awl files from
database>layouts directory & also from AmiBroker>Layouts directory....
However, it STILL loads the corrupted chart.
I have no idea where it's 'getting' the chart from...

Any ideas...?

TIA

**** IMPORTANT ****

**** IMPORTANT ****