[amibroker] ambiguous smart destination in IBcontroller

Lately I am getting 203 error (ambiguous contract description, please
specify currency) at significant number of tickers when running
IBcontroller. It seems IB does not differentiate smart routing
destination between international markets.
For ex.: AA-SMART-STK tickername (as parameter for IBcontroller) may
mark US market smart order, but also a German market smart order. Only
difference is the currency (USD, EUR).
In IBcontroller I was unable to find out how to pass currency as
parameter. Currently I am routing orders to ARCA to avoid ambiguity,
but I would like to use smart order routing as soon as possible.
Only solution I see to duplicate the code. In the first cycle to route
orders to an US specific exchange - this resolves ambiguity, in the
second round to modify existing orders to smart destination. I don't
like this idea very much, so I am begging for better solution here.

**** IMPORTANT ****