[amibroker] Re: PlotText problem when using SelectedValue

Thanks. Tony's code above does the trick.

I also do a copy and paste from the Formula Editor into Firefox and it
pastes in B&W. I'll have to check my browser settings. Must be
something in there.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Lal <klal25@xxx> wrote:

> Can't think of an answer.  Perhaps you can try increasing the number
of bars for SETBARSREQUIRED to 100,000 for each argument.  If that
doesn't work too, then you may want to contact support.

> As for the pasting the code with the colours intact, I just do a
simple copy and paste from the Formula Editor while the mail item is
open  using Firefox.

**** IMPORTANT ****