Re: [amibroker] Re: PlotText problem when using SelectedValue

That's strange.  Here's the complete code from my version and it works fine for every bar I click/select on:

SetBarsRequired(10000, 10000);

SlopeTest    =
LinRegSlope( C, 10);
PlotText( "Slope\n " + NumToStr( SelectedValue( SlopeTest ) ),  SelectedValue( BarIndex() ),  SelectedValue(L) , colorBlack );

_SECTION_BEGIN("Price");
SetChartOptions(0,chartShowArrows|chartShowDates);
_N(Title = StrFormat("{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} Open %g, Hi %g, Lo %g, Close %g (%.1f%%) {{VALUES}}", O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( ROC( C, 1 ) ) ));
Plot( C, "Close", ParamColor("Color", colorBlack ), styleNoTitle | ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() );
_SECTION_END();

Try copying/pasting this ......

Lal