[amibroker] Re: Stock Patterns

Thank you Mike. I have spoken to Mr. Zmuck and his program is
excellent. I was wondering if anyone else had approached patterns
using different algorithms. I also was hoping to speak with someone
who uses them in their trading. It would be helpful to hear their
opinions and gain from their experience. Thank you again for your
suggestion and taking the time to respond.

Best regards,

Tim

**** IMPORTANT ****