Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 12:45 AM
Subject: [amibroker] how can i resolve this?

I have same big problem using trading system charts. All the problem
is caused by a strange program behavior summarized by the follow example.

for( i = 0; i < BarCount; i++ )
{
if ( i < 10 OR i > 100) Line[ i ] = 0;
else Line[ i ] = 1;
}

Plot( Line, "test", colorBlack, styleLine);

If I zoom at the start of the chart it's all ok.
When I move through the zoomed chart from left to right the value of
the line is 1 even after 100 bars.
How can I avoid this? what is wrong?

Amibroker 5.10 installed on Windows XP Pro SP3

**** IMPORTANT ****