[amibroker] Re: Problem with ADK Sample.dll

Howard,
Well, there are two sides to this issue. One is the fact I cannot get a
standard built-in moving average to work on ExampleZscore. I have to use
ExampleMA to get any moving average of ExampleZscore to work.
The other side of the problem is I cannot get ExampleEMA to work at all.
I figure there is probably a coding error somewhere is that function
supplied with the ADK. But I have no idea where to look as I have zero
experience coding C++.

BTW, thanks for a terrific book. I'm going to be using it as a key
reference for long time.

   Pete  :-)

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Howard B" <howardbandy@xxx> wrote:

> Greetings --
>
> Tell me more about your problem.
>
> If you look at the code for ExampleZScore, you will see that it can be
> applied to any series -- not only the Close.
>
> Thanks,
> Howard
>

> On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 11:59 AM, Pete dryheat3@xxx wrote:
>
> >   I successfully added the Sample.dll plug in and the formulas
within
> > the plug in are not working consitantly. I plot the ExampleMACD()
and

**** IMPORTANT ****