Re: [amibroker] Impossible to post to Amibroket-at yahoo group

It's fixed this morning.

Via the website , in using both MS IE7 or Mozilla Firefox 3, I got the
following message :

Error message was :
We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request at this time.
If you continue to receive this error for more than 48 hours, please
contact our Customer Care Team. We apologize for this inconvenience.

This issue forced me to get an alternate solution with ThunderBird.

**** IMPORTANT ****