[amibroker] Trouble with Equity function

Hello,

i would like to use another definition of equity (as is being provided
by AmiBroker) to use for position-sizing.

Instead of total portfolio equity (cash plus value of open positions),
I intend to use raimining cash balance PLUS value of all open
positions but only with their respective sell stop levels (in the case
of long positions,  otherwhise: buy stops in case of shorts).

For instance, if the remaining cash balance is 80.000,-- USD and I
have a long position with a value of 20.000,-- USD on which I have a
sell stop at 10.000,-- USD, then I would like to USE 90.000,-- USD for
equity to use for my position size algorithm, for instance 2 percent.

I find this more logic than using the day by day values of open
positions.

Has anybody out there modified AB´s equity function to achieve
something similar?

By AB support, I was directed to
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/a_custombacktest.html but i have not
enough expertise to write a code myself for this  - I´m struggling
enough with regular AFL.

Thanks for any help on this!

Markus

**** IMPORTANT ****