Re: [amibroker] Re: Adding date to HHV and LLV filter

Read up on HHV and HHVBARS in the help. There's no reason you cannot use both.

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 7:19 PM, Mohammed <softnews2003@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

If I use HHVBars it give me wrong price, But when I use HHV only it give me the right result.
 Also the ( -HHB ) will decrease the date one day before the highest price.

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com">undefined

Any solution for this problem

Regards
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tony Grimes" <Tonez.Email@xxx> wrote:

> It doesn't look like it's coded correctly. I sent you this:
>
> HHB = HHVBars(Close,730);
> HHDate = Ref(DateTime(),-HHB);
>
> LLB = LLVBars(Close,730);
> LLDate = Ref(DateTime(),-HHB);
>
> But you have it coded like this:
>
> HHB = HHV(Close,730);
> HHDate = Ref(DateTime(),-HHB);
>
> LLB = LLV(Close,730);
> LLDate = Ref(DateTime(),-HHB);
>
> On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 6:35 PM, Mohammed softnews2003@xxx wrote:
>
> > Thank you very much Tony, But it sitll given me wrong date as a
> > highest price date.
> >
> > Please see the attached images for date.

> > ">undefined
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tony Grimes" Tonez.Email@ wrote:
> > >
> > > Ooops, hit send too soon.
> > > AddColumn( HHDate, "HHDate", formatDateTime);
> > >
> > > AddColumn( LLDate, "LLDate", formatDateTime);

**** IMPORTANT ****