[amibroker] Re: Interpretation Window

A new blank chart TJ with simply 'price' dragged & dropped on top...
then the line of code you suggested added.

In fact the code makes no difference. The first two lines of the
interpretation window change also... so i actually don't need any code
to see that it is doing it.

the selector line stays where it is.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx> wrote:

> Do you try that on "independent" or "linked" chart ?
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

currently