Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 11:56 PM
Subject: [amibroker] AFL Wizard or formula editor

Looking to understand how to tell the AFL wizard to "Enter Long THE
NEXT DAY at the open" when the 30 day SMA closed less than the close
(the day before)

In other words, I'm assuming this code tells the system to enter long:

Enter Long when
MA(Close,30) < Close)

Does this mean the system is entering long at the close of the same day?

I'm trying to write a system the uses the same basic formula except
that the system enters long at the open THE NEXT DAY based on the what
the formula did the day before (at the close).

Thank you

**** IMPORTANT ****