[amibroker] AFL tutorial beginners link

I apologize to ask such a basic question members. I have much
experience in the markets but little experience in coding. I have the
AFL wizard which I have successfully used and would like to learn AFL
coding.

I remember reading a link in the "Support" area of Amibrokers web site
that seemed to explain well the basics of AFL. The link started off by
explaing "whitespace" etc. I can't seem to locate it and was wondering
if it was removed.

I went to this link .... http://www.amibroker.com/guide/tutorial.html
and looked under "AmiBroker Formula Language topics:" and did not see
the original tutorial that started with the very basics of AFL. The
tutorial was not called "understanding how how AFL language works". It
was more  aimed at teaching coding from the very beginning with such
topics as whitespace, identifiers etc.

I did a lot of searching and could not find it.

Thank you again for your time.

Walt

**** IMPORTANT ****