Re: [amibroker] Re: 4-MACD indicator/system

Hi Joe!

I'm tapped out, but Henrik just supplied some code.

From: Joe Platt
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2008 4:40 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: 4-MACD indicator/system

Willowena..

It seems I no longer have the original 4 MAC'd AFL on my computer and like you I can't find in the AFL library.....it might very well be in the archives however.

I guess my question really is "can the latest version of MacDicator be run in Amibroker"?

I would like to pursue this.....please let me know if any more information is forthcoming.

thanks much,

.......Joe Platt