[amibroker] Re: Using equity curve for trading - looking for an example

Howard - as usual, thank you so much for your thoughts - a couple of
questions:

1. The Equity() function, as I've read, only calculates the equity of
current symbol, not the portfolio - so in the manual it says you need
to use the custom backtester to access portfolio equity.  My issue
with this is that if you access the ~~~Equity symbol, it actually
represents the equity of the last run, not the current run.

2. In your example, aren't you filtering based on the equity curve?
I'm curious what you mean by shadow equity in this case.

3. Is this covered in your book?  That would give me another reason to
purchase it!

Thanks in advance!

**** IMPORTANT ****