[amibroker] Re: How to plot a maximum loss stop line

What is your value of "TickSize"? If it's zero, ApplyStops seems to do
nothing and you don't get any sell signals. If it's a positive value,
then it is in dollars and the resulting value of stopLevelPoints may
be too large for the current share price.

If I try your formula with a tick size of 0.01 (ie. 1 cent), it works
as expected.

Regards,
GP

**** IMPORTANT ****