[amibroker] How-to find out if AA is processing the very first symbol?

Hi,

when running AA (e.g. backtester) on a list of symbols I would like to
execute some code only when the very first symbol is processed during
that run.

>From flow point of view it should be like below:

//--- cut here ---
if(veryfirstsymbol == true)
{
  // do some code here
}
// here is the normal backtester code
//--- cut here ---

But, I have no idea how-to setup any AFL code which can tell me that
the very symbol of my list (market, whatchlist of whatever) is
processed in the Automatic Analysis. It seems that AB does not have a
feature like internal variable which will indicate a new pass
automatically ...

Does anybody have some tips how to implement this?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Markus

**** IMPORTANT ****