[amibroker] Re: Quotes on Amibroker Chart are different than Quotes on MarketWatch chart

Is there an alternative to obtaining the correct data?
Or perhaps is there a setting in AmiQuote or at Yahoo that can correct
this price difference?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Henrik Rasmussen" <hrasmussen@xxx>

**** IMPORTANT ****