[amibroker] Plotting Sine Waves using Time Axis

Hello,

I have been studying the works of Hurst and Millard and have been
basing my trading system around the principle of Cycles.

I have come accross several Sine Wave Formulas, which plot the waves
in relation to price.

Has anyone constructed Sine Waves that plot based on time, ie. perfect
sine wave curve, and if so, how is this written in AB code?

My theory was just to use these as guides as to what stage the
different cycles are, at a certain point in time.

Thansk for your help,

Jeff

**** IMPORTANT ****