Re[4]: [amibroker] GFX Popup Calendar?

Title: Re[4]: [amibroker] GFX Popup Calendar?

The disappearing calendar with real time data is a very old problem.

herman

Monday, September 29, 2008, 11:42:38 AM, you wrote:

Tomasz,

I agree with Herman that the built-in params are not adequate for systems work without a lot of enhancements.  Herman took the on chart button approach, I developed the Flexible Parameters  system which means I can use all the built-in parameter functionality like the pop-up calendar.  However, in indicator mode, the pop-up calendar does not stay up long enough to select a date if the chart is actively updating.  It goes away at every new quote update.  I am not sure if this is an artifact of my Mac/Parallels system, or if it that way for everyone.

Can anyone with and without virtualization confirm or shed some light on this?

Best regards,

Dennis