[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker Trial

Hello Howard,

Thank you for the tip. I have downloaded PDF file and it answered
some of my questions. Coincidently I ordered your new book last week
but, I have to wait until it comes out of the printers.

I tried free Yahoo data into a new database. All symbols update in
AmiQuote but the database is empty - no chart. Must be beginners
luck - doing something wrong. Any ideas? How many dtabases can I have
in trial version? I'd like to try Norgate data before I commit myself.

Kind Regards
Richard

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Howard B" <howardbandy@xxx> wrote:

> Hi Richard --
>
> Go to the website of my new book, Introduction to AmiBroker.
> http://www.introductiontoamibroker.com/
> Click on Book
> Click on Installation
>
> You will get a download of a 1.7 MB pdf file explaining how to
install
> AmiBroker, how to install Quotes Plus EOD database, Quotes Plus
Realtime
> database, Norgate Premium EOD database, DTN IQ Realtime database,
and Yahoo
> free EOD database.  There are some comments about each.
>
> The trial version of AmiBroker limits the number of symbols being
processed
> to 5.  That means you are limited to portfolio size.  You are
limited to the
> changes that can be made and saved.  Changes to the databases is
> particularly restricted.
>
> Thanks,
> Howard
>

> On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 6:49 PM, richpach2 <richpach2@xxx> wrote:
>
> >   Can someone explain please what are the limitations for
AmiBroker

**** IMPORTANT ****