Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker AFL Glossary project --LIFT OFF

Hello All,

I just uploaded release #3 of the converter program and glossary template files to the AFL Library.  You can find them both by searching on the term glossary.

The only difference from release #2 yesterday is that the program will now accept .afl extension on the database text files if it can not find a .txt version.

The AFL_Glossary_1.afl file name is what is downloaded from the AFL Library.  This means that it does not need to be renamed.  A side benefit is that you can edit a glossary file and save it as .txt and it will override the original .afl versions without replacing the file.

Best regards,
Dennis