Re[2]: [amibroker] high frequency scans sometimes makes ab unusable

Title: Re[2]: [amibroker] high frequency scans sometimes makes ab unusable

of course, you can run the scan from an indicator, without using the AA. This gives you more flexibility and faster control in real-time situations. Mouse clicks will not be missed.

best regards,

herman