[amibroker] Re: Net position sizing.

OMG! I think I did it! The following code limits the net position on a
single instrument in raw backtest mode to 3. So if you had two long
positions open, you could up to 5 shorts. If anyone sees a problem
with the code, let me know.

It became clearer when I read up a bit more (RTFM!), and got to
understand what openpos describes as opposed to signal.

Turns out this tells me I am better off (marginally) taking as many
positions as I can - not much more in CAR, but slightly better CAR/MDD

Adrian

_SECTION_BEGIN("Maximum position");
// Maximum position
//-----------------------------
SetCustomBacktestProc("");
if( Status("action") == actionPortfolio ) {

   bo = GetBacktesterObject();
   bo.PreProcess();

   for( i = 0; i < BarCount; i++ ) {
      cnt = 0;
      for( Openpos = bo.GetFirstopenpos(); Openpos; Openpos =
bo.GetNextopenpos() ) {
         if( Openpos.Islong() ) {
				Cnt = Cnt+1;
				}
			else if (!Openpos.Islong()) {
				Cnt = Cnt-1;
				}

           for( sig = bo.GetFirstSignal(i); sig; sig =
bo.GetNextSignal(i) ) {
			 if( cnt < -2 OR Cnt >2) {
         if( sig.IsEntry() ) {
            sig.PosSize = 0;