[amibroker] Re: Print Functionality not working

TJ...

How would I/we know if the exception generated fell into the following
category, and I quote,

"not all exception and/or system errors could be handled by this
system and it may happen that AmiBroker will not be able to recover
from some fatal error. It is also possible that this system would not
be able to intercept all low level exceptions."

??