[amibroker] Session times & daily pivots - strange behaviour

Hi,

I'm experiencing some slightly strange behaviour around defined
session times & daily pivot code.

The three key lines of code, which are supposed to retrieve the last
sessions high, low & close are,

H1=SelectedValue(TimeFrameGetPrice( "H", inDaily, -1 ));
L1=SelectedValue(TimeFrameGetPrice( "L", inDaily, -1 ));
C1=SelectedValue(TimeFrameGetPrice( "C", inDaily, -1 ));

This works absolutely fine when I have "database
settings>intraday>daily time compression uses>exchange time" selected.
However, if try and set my own session times with "database
settings>intraday>daily time compression uses>day/night session times
as defined above", and I set Day 09:30 - 16:15 and Night 16:30 -
09:29, those three lines of code above seem to return excatly the same
value (i.e. the high, low and close are seen as being the same).
The even stranger thing is, this happens when displaying intraday
charts (which is obviously where pivots are useful)... but if I switch
to a daily chart, I now get the correct H1,L1 and C1 above.

Any ideas what's going on here...?

TIA