From: sszretter
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2008 4:56 AM
Subject: [amibroker] odbc mysql keeps asking for datasource

I have installed the odbc dll's and set it all up and I am getting
symbols and data via odbc to mysql into AB, but I am seeing that every
time I launch AB or click ok out of the database settings window it is
asking me to select the odbc connection. I have to click to machine
source and select the odbc connection I made in xp. It works fine,
but I am not sure why it has to pop-up every time...?