[amibroker] Indicator parameters reset themselves randomly

Hello,
I haven't found anything like this on the mailing list, I hope you'll
be able to help me to find out whats wrong with my Amibroker
configuration.
The problem as the title states is that when I change some parameters
like the periods of the RSI suddenly after some restarts of the
platform they get reset to Amibroker default.
However I have two slightly different problems: one with the custom
formulas and one with those that come with amibroker.
As for those which come with Amibroker they get reset to Amibroker
default no matter what I do. They gest reset after some time even if I
change for example this formula:
"_SECTION_BEGIN("RSI OF SUMMATION INDEX");
SetChartOptions(0,0,chartGrid30|chartGrid70);
periods = Param( "Periods", 15, 1, 200, 1 );
Plot( RSI(SummationIndex), _DEFAULT_NAME(), ParamColor( "Color",
colorCycle ), ParamStyle("Style") );
_SECTION_END();"
After

Into this formula:
"_SECTION_BEGIN("RSI OF SUMMATION INDEX");
SetChartOptions(0,0,chartGrid30|chartGrid70);
periods = Param( "Periods", 14, 1, 200, 1 );
Plot( RSI(SummationIndex), _DEFAULT_NAME(), ParamColor( "Color",
colorCycle ), ParamStyle("Style") );
_SECTION_END();"

The number 14 is changed into 15 when I look at the pane where it's
displayed.

Same problem with moving avarages and that sucks because for example I
have charts with 6 - 7 moving avarages and changing all the numbers
when it happens is pretty irritating.
This for some weird reason does not happen with colors.
As for moving avarages I found out that if I rename them into
something not default like "EMA TEN", "EMA ONEHUNDRED" and so on I
don't get them reset to some Amibroker default numbers.
If I chose as names stuff liek "EMA1" "EMA2" or even "1 EMA", "2 EMA"
I still get the issue with the number of periods reset to some number
that I don't even know where Amibroker takes it from, like 27 for example.

As for custom formulas I have to set into the formula all of the
parameters because if I chose for example "Hidden" as the style of
some indicator in the graphical user interface and I don't write it
down in the formula like this: "StyleHidden", it gets lost somehow
after some restarts.

I was forgetting to mention: the AB versios where I've had these
issues are: 5.0, 5.10, 5.18.

Can anybody pls help me to fix this issue which is annoying me a lot?

Thank you very much for help.