[amibroker] backtesting

Hi all,
         i recently read a few posts here in the forum and learnt about the function "positionscore".As a non programer i find the forum very usefull.

 From those posts i've tried to follow a similar line and test a day trading system,,,like many of my ideas and notions though it may bare no cash flow.

What i tried to do was look for a break out and then buy the open next day and sell the close as a true day trade no money down.Here's what i attempted

//Day Trade
positionscore = ROC(c,1) / ROC(C,10); //looking for a big move compared to the last 2 weeks

Filter = Positionscore and Close > Open; //looking for the biggest move on an up day.

Buy = Filter;
Buyprice = Open;

Sell = close;

settradedelays = (1,0,0,0); // Explore today trade tomorrow (?)
positionsize = 5000;

addcolumn(positionscore,"score"); //lets me see the score values in an exploration

//I've got maxtrades set to 1 within settings

When i explore from 18/9/08 to 18/9/08 i get stock abc.asx for example but when i backtest from 19/9/08 to 19/9/08 i'm not getting the same ticker that i expected to see traded with the Buy delay set to 1.

 If anyone could advise on the above idea i would appreciate the help,,,

i also tried this with no luck,,,,,,,,,,,

positionscore = ROC(C,1) / ROC(C,10);

cond1 = c > o;

longsetup = postionscore and cond1;

filter = ref(longsetup,-1);