[amibroker] Re: How did everyone do last week?

Tomasz,

Then again, we knew Bernanke has studied thoroughly periods of
deflation (including deflating bubbles), and would do anything to
prevent a situation similar to the big deflation (of the bubble) in
Japan from occurring in the US. People always refer to this speech:

http://www.federalreserve.gov/BOARDDOCS/SPEECHES/2002/20021121/default
.htm

when they talk about "Helicopter Ben". He no longer is the academic
thinking about getting on board a helicopter. He is airborn now,
throwing money out.

I've send you a private e-mail re my own opinion.

PS

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>